- We’re looking for 1-2 senior full-stack .NET engineers to join our team working on one of our projects.
- The engineer(s) would work on a software platform designed to streamline and automate collecting loans for a car dealership company in the US.
- The platform will be used internally by the employees of our client.
- This client operates a successful business in the US.
- The main functionality covers:
- Managing the collections queues
- Processing incoming payments over the PayNearMe online payments platform
- Voice calls user interface over Vonage Communication API
- Integration with Quickbooks accounting system
- Reporting to the Tableau BI platform
- Importing deals from the customer’s dealership management platform (DealerSocket IDMS)
- From a technical perspective, the platform is a standalone web application running on MS Azure Cloud Platform
MS SQL database + T-SQL
- MS Azure Cloud Provider
- HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap
- Ability to develop scalable and secure web applications using ASP.NET and C#
- Experience with MS SQL Server and implementing stored procedures in T-SQL
- Knowledge of web development technologies including HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, and Bootstrap